Thursday, August 2, 2012

For sending me your love


Dearest , Jueraihan Jamil <---MAYBE I'LL MISSING THAT BEAUTIFUL GIRL
Tq for being my part of my life ! Seriously , i want u be my wife , mother to my sons and daughters when we are getting married . But now , all my hopes , my dream was over ! Disappear like the wind . Maybe , u give a last chance to me (2weeks to get back your heart) , but in my deep of my mind , my heart , i think that u can't to forgive again . I can't to be the best like your ex boyfriend . What ever matter what happen , i'm still waiting for u ! Even , u can smile , laugh , happy but i ? nobody know . I know these are my fault . And , i must to accept this situation . So , even though i will missing u , i'm still waiting u ! I really love you , Jueraihan Jamil . 

No comments:

Post a Comment