Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Blessing From God Because Give me One chance

i'm very blessing from God , because give me one chance . now , i'm getback with her . Deeply in my heart , i'm so happy and now , i'm promise and i'm swear . she is my last and nobody can replace her place in my heart . i love you so . i can't to hurt you heart because i had promise to you . you're beautiful . you're smile like baby . you know what , you're the one girl make me like crazy to loving you . thanks you , because i'm happy with you now and forever .

simsimi ? sape pkai App Android , korg msti tahu bnde ny . kdg2 , kte tnye laen , simsimi jwb laen .
tp , Alhamdulilah r , aku tnye psl jue , dea jwb nan jwpan yg xsakit ht . hahaha . cuba tgk yg last sekali . haha . ske oww . sjuk mte memandang . bagai pinang dibelah dua oky

seriously : terkejut sbb aku pernah mimpi jueraihan tulis mcmny ,
last2 , aku dpt gambar ny . pehh , terkejut . saya sayang jue*

comel gambar ny , tp at belakang 2 ? haha , 
jueraihan yg edit . comel mulut dea . peace*

 motif letak gambar ny , sebab jueraihan letak peace , aku pwn letak ar peace . haha

No comments:

Post a Comment